BREAKING BAD - Some kind of blue addiction…
I am taking a small break from my 80/90s GoT séries, i will come back later with some new characters, but for now, with the finale season of breaking Bad airing this sunday, i just couldn’t miss out on this opportunity ^_^
I was suspecting Cookie Monster, Gonzo and the others of being provided by Walter….
Available on the STORE
Who think Walter will make it out alive?
GAME OF THRONES 80/90s ERA CHARACTERS (Part 10)
This week is about the nice couple Robb Stark and Talisa Maegyr. For those who didn’t watch season 3, i don’t want to spoil anything, let’s just say red is an appropriate color… ^_^
Thinking doing something about True Blood and Breaking Bad soon. Any fan here?
GAME OF THRONES 80/90s ERA CHARACTERS (Part 9)
- White Walker… wearing a very 90s neon windbreaker and enjoying(?) a popsicle. Summer is coming!
- Bran Stark… A cripple in a kind of wheelchair, with some super powers… Does it remind you of someone? Answer’s on the t-shirt!
Prints, t-shirts, and now iphone cases available on the STORE ^_^
GAME OF THRONES 80/90s ERA CHARACTERS (Part 8)
- Sandor Clegane (The Hound)… would be perfect as the typical creepy college janitor we can find in the 80/90s slasher movies. Everything tends to make us believe he is the murderer, but…come on! he wears a Homer Simpson t-shirt!
- Ygritte… needs the right outfit to come along with the Grunge version of Jon Snow (Ref part 1)
Shirts, prints and other stuff available on the STORE
What do you think? ^_^
Thanx for all these amazing years!
R.I.P James Gandolfini.
GAME OF THRONES 80/90s ERA CHARACTERS (Part 7)
- Tywin Lannister: Tactical, charismatic, embodying authorithy, i would definitely see him as the supreme (corrupted?) Chief of Police.
I must admit that there’s nothing very significant about the 80s or 90s on this one. I ve been doing some research on the uniforms, it hasn’t really changed over the years.
I would love to see Charles Dance like this in a Martin Scorsese movie! What do you think?
GAME OF THRONES 80/90s ERA CHARACTERS (Part 6)
I asked last week who you’d like to see in the next GOT post.
Your answers have been actually quite diverse. It’s interesting to see that each character in the show have its fan community.
So, i had to choose, and the winners this week are Theon greyjoy and Margaery Tyrell.
- Theon Greyjoy holding a hotdog (Those who watched season 3 will understand about the sausage…^_^)
- Margaery Tyrell, with her fake innocent look, in a very 90s floral dress.
STORE (It’s free shipping thru sunday, worlwide!!!)
My list of GOT characters is far from finished, but what other show would you like me to draw in the future?
GAME OF THRONES 80/90s ERA CHARACTERS (Part 5)
Since i was awfully busy designing some stuff for the US Open Golf (^_^) last week, i haven’t been able to post anything. Anyway, here comes part 5 of my series, and the least we can say is that the characters this week are rather “rock’n roll”!! Hope you will enjoy these two pieces.
- Cersei, as an 80s glam rock star. I guess her condescending/arrogant/despising side is what drove me to this 80s superstar version of herself.
- Khal Drogo as a hard rock musician. With this much makeup and a beard like this, well, it was pretty obvious…
What character of Game of Thrones would you like me to design for the next week’s post?
GAME OF THRONES 80/90s ERA CHARACTERS (Part 4)
I continue my series this week with, in my opinion, 2 of the funniest characters in the show. I know after sunday’s red wedding episode we will definitely not pretend that GOT is an hilarious show, but still, there’s a few funny lines, especially coming from these two.
- Bronn, relax as always, wearing the iconic Adidas tracksuit
- Tyrion, with an unlikely shirt straight out of an episode of Parker Lewis.
What are your favorite quotes from the show?
GAME OF THRONES 80/90s ERA CHARACTERS (Part 3)
And here it comes!!! A third part quite feminine…
- Arya Stark, my favorite tomboy.
- Sansa Stark as a Beverly Hills student
- Brienne of tarth in armor ^_^
Thanx a lot for all your kind messages, this buzz around my pictures was unexpected!
So, who’ s your favorite character?