This is a cover i made for the music artist Adore.
The guy behind the project, Mikael Ellingsen, is awesomely talented, and totally deserves your attention.
Download (no minimum): http://adore.bandcamp.com/
Go check his last track AMOUR IOTA. You can also contribute and make donations to help him continue to provide us such a great music.
BREAKING BAD ACTION FIGURES - Jesse and Walter
Prints and shirts on the STORE
Ready for the show tonight?
BREAKING BAD ACTION FIGURES - Walter
The new episodes are just so freaking awesome, i couldn’t resist to do something again about this show.
Having some cool ideas coming to mind for a Jesse Pinkman one.
How about a Gus? Mike?…
MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE
Time to fall back into childhood! ^_^
STORE (Free shipping thru Sunday, worldwide)
TRUE BLOOD characters wearing shirts and tattoos of other pop culture vampires.
- Eric Northman/Count Von Count
- Lafayette Reynolds/Blade
Seems like there’s gonna be some Sookie/Buffy?
BREAKING BAD - Some kind of blue addiction…
I am taking a small break from my 80/90s GoT séries, i will come back later with some new characters, but for now, with the finale season of breaking Bad airing this sunday, i just couldn’t miss out on this opportunity ^_^
I was suspecting Cookie Monster, Gonzo and the others of being provided by Walter….
Available on the STORE
Who think Walter will make it out alive?
GAME OF THRONES 80/90s ERA CHARACTERS (Part 10)
This week is about the nice couple Robb Stark and Talisa Maegyr. For those who didn’t watch season 3, i don’t want to spoil anything, let’s just say red is an appropriate color… ^_^
Thinking doing something about True Blood and Breaking Bad soon. Any fan here?
GAME OF THRONES 80/90s ERA CHARACTERS (Part 9)
- White Walker… wearing a very 90s neon windbreaker and enjoying(?) a popsicle. Summer is coming!
- Bran Stark… A cripple in a kind of wheelchair, with some super powers… Does it remind you of someone? Answer’s on the t-shirt!
Prints, t-shirts, and now iphone cases available on the STORE ^_^
GAME OF THRONES 80/90s ERA CHARACTERS (Part 8)
- Sandor Clegane (The Hound)… would be perfect as the typical creepy college janitor we can find in the 80/90s slasher movies. Everything tends to make us believe he is the murderer, but…come on! he wears a Homer Simpson t-shirt!
- Ygritte… needs the right outfit to come along with the Grunge version of Jon Snow (Ref part 1)
Shirts, prints and other stuff available on the STORE
What do you think? ^_^
Thanx for all these amazing years!
R.I.P James Gandolfini.